TourLink travel journal
Who will be traveling with you?
Who can speak the language?
Who has the best packing tips?
One month before tour, travelers will receive an email inviting them to TourLink. Girls can log in and start talking about their upcoming adventure with fellow travelers--both from their own troop and other troops they're traveling with.
- Get to know girls from other troops
- Invite family and friends to follow your TourLink
- Post and comment on photos, videos and updates while on tour
- Easily sync your TourLink posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Turn your photos into a professionally bound keepsake book
- Meet other leaders you'll be traveling with
- Provide parents additional ease of mind by encouraging them to follow their child's TourLink
- Share your own personal travel journal with family, friends and colleagues
- Turn your group's photos into a professionally bound keepsake book to share in your classroom
- Follow your child's personal TourLink so you can enjoy the experience along with them
- Stay connected with the group by following posts from the travelers*
*All posts are user-generated content. EF is not responsible for making posts to TourLink.