A world of support
Wherever you travel, we’re there. You’ll find our logo on 500 schools and offices in more than 50 countries around the world, making us the largest international travel provider for students. To learn more about the world of EF and our mission please visit ef.edu.
The most experience
We’ve been showing students the world for 50 years, and our experience is what sets us apart. From negotiating the best deals with airlines and hotels to fine-tuning our itineraries based on travelers’ feedback, we put our knowledge and connections to work for you.
Dedicated Tour Directors
From the moment your group arrives at the airport to the moment you head home, your Tour Director
is by your side, taking care of all the behind-the-scenes logistics like hotels, meals and daily activities. They speak the local languages and know your destinations inside and out, giving you the freedom to relax and enjoy each day with your girls.
24-hour emergency service
Girl Scouts, troop leaders and parents can reach us 24 hours a day at our headquarters in case of an emergency. You can also rely on the support of your experienced Tour Director, who is with you around the clock on tour.
Global Travel Protection
Even the most carefully planned tour can be complicated by unforeseen events. That’s why we encourage all our travelers to sign up for the Global Travel Protection
. Designed exclusively for Girl Scouts traveling internationally, the plan covers on-tour medical expenses, baggage or flight delays, and tour cancellation or interruption.
We know liability is one of your council’s primary concerns. That’s why we offer an extensive $15 million liability policy that covers Group Leaders for the duration of their tour.
EF’s Global Liability Coverage Plan:
- All EF Group Leaders are covered for the duration of their EF educational tour.
- EF’s Commercial General Liability Insurance is provided by nationally recognized insurance companies with A.M. Best Ratings of A-.
- Coverage is up to $15 million per occurrence (and in the annual aggregate) for covered claims related to the tour regarding bodily injury, property damage and errors and omissions.
- EF will obtain a release from the participant and/or the participant’s parents related to such potential claims.
- EF’s Global Liability Insurance program allows for organizations to be added/endorsed to the policy by written agreement. EF can provide a certificate of insurance that details coverage.
For evidence of coverage, please contact your Tour Consultant at 800-457-9023.