Paying for your tour
We want every girl to have the chance to travel and discover her potential, which is why we strive to make our tours the most affordable. Besides offering the guaranteed lowest prices, we offer convenient payment options and several ways to help reduce the cost of your tour.
Option 1: Pay in full at enrollment - Free
- Pay the entire balance at the time you enroll.
- Payment methods accepted: Visa or MasterCard, ATM/debit card or personal checks.
Option 2: Automatic Payment Plan - Free
- After you enroll with the $95 deposit, payments are automatically deducted from your bank account.
- Choose your payment frequency:
- Monthly payments based on a preferred date
- Bi-weekly payments on a preferred weekday
- Payment methods accepted: ATM/debit card or checking account only.
Option 3: Manual Payment Plan - $50 plan fee
- Receive invoices and make your payments in less frequent installments.
- Payment schedule:
- $95 deposit due upon enrollment
- $300 due 60 days after enrollment
- $500 due 14 months prior to departure
- $500 due 9 months prior to departure
- Remaining balance due 110 days prior to departure
- Payment methods accepted: Visa or MasterCard, ATM/debit card and personal checks.
* Payment plan options apply to travelers enrolled after 9/1/2014. For specific plan details, see our full Booking Conditions
There are many ways your travelers can save on their tour cost:
- Big group bonus: The more you enroll, the more you earn. Get other troops to join your group to take advantage of bonuses of up to $4,000. Use this bonus to reduce the cost of the tour for each girl.
- Discounts for hosting students: You could receive a $200 discount for hosting an international student through EF. If you’ve already hosted, you could be eligible for the discount retroactively.
- Early enrollment savings: The sooner girls enroll on tour, the more they can save—from cash incentives to lower program fees.